Sunday, 2 December 2012

Double Page Spread Construction #4.



In this updated version of my double page spread I have removed the white boxes beneath the text because I felt the boxes didn't look quite right. I have also fixed the positioning of the text to be in line which each other to look neater and i edited the text i have used by correcting some spelling mistakes or adding new words in. I have also placed the magazine name next the page number as i have seen other magazines do so and i have decided to do it also. I have also added another image from my photo shoot at the bottom to complete the page as i felt another image was needed. However i am going to change the colour of the answered questions as the tone of red doesn't stand out to well with the black background.

No comments:

Post a Comment