Thursday, 29 November 2012

Double Page Spread Construction #2.


In this updated version i have added the individual images of the band to inform the reader of each members name and which role within the band they have. I have also provided an advertisement to listen to the bands new album which will be titled 'Kingg Pleasuree II' I have put a link to the web-adress and a QR code which the reader can scan using their smart phone. I have also given the page a titled and a sub heading that reads 'Side Projects, Smashing the Mainstream and 'Kingg Pleasuree II' i have done this to inform the reader of what topics will be mentioned in the article beneath. in this update i have also begun to add the article on the double page spread. I will spilt the article in to 3 columns and will have a pull quote in the middle of the 2nd column.

No comments:

Post a Comment