Thursday, 29 November 2012

Contents Page Construction #2.


In this updated version of my contents page i have added an web address underneath the date to remind readers of the magazines website. I have also added the masterhead onto the top of the page to show the content page is still related. On the left hand side i have added credit to the photographer for both images on the front cover and on the content page as previous magazines i have looked at include this. I have began to list the content with in my magazine however i am not yet finished, i will include other sections such as 'Posters' and 'Features and 'Live Reviews'. I original was going to include the editors note on the left hand side however i am going to move the editors note to the lower right hand side.At the top i have added an 'Inside this week' to show the audience what will feature inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment