Thursday, 25 October 2012

Masthead Design.


I have chosen this style of font to consider to use for my music magazine because it has a kind of distressed and faded look about it with suit well with the theme of my music magazine as rock music is associated with this kind of style.


 I have chosen this style of Masthead to consider to use for my music magazine because it is in the same font as the logo for the rock band ‘Iron Maiden’. I think this font could work because it is in the style of rock music and is recognisable by fans of the genre.

I have chosen this style of masthead to consider to use for my music magazine because it is the same font as logo of the rock band ‘Led Zeppelin’ I think this masthead could work as it is in the style  of rock music and is recognizable by fans of the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment